Monica's Travel Blog

Europe 2007

Thanks for checking out my blog! I will do my best to update it as frequently as possible. This will, of course, be more difficult when I am traveling so expect more steady updates once I reach Madrid.

Also, please email me and stay in touch! I would love to hear from all of you! I miss you all very much!

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
-Mark Twain

Saturday, September 29, 2007

And the whirlwind continues...

It's September 29th, and we have officially arrived in Madrid. As I sit in my home for the next three months, I reflect back upon the past four weeks and they have been absolutely unforgettable. And while I have admittedly been slacking in posting on my blog, it's so difficult to sit and try and think of some way to encompass everything we have experienced. In my defense, when one is only in a city traveling for a few days, it is very difficult to find motivation to post on a blog, understandably so. In an effort to catch up on writing, I'll go through and post the best of each city, as well as my experiences thus far in Madrid. Please leave comments- it's always great to hear other's people thoughts and experiences- and even more so to hear from you all!

No comments: