Monica's Travel Blog

Europe 2007

Thanks for checking out my blog! I will do my best to update it as frequently as possible. This will, of course, be more difficult when I am traveling so expect more steady updates once I reach Madrid.

Also, please email me and stay in touch! I would love to hear from all of you! I miss you all very much!

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
-Mark Twain

Sunday, September 2, 2007

It's three and a half hours before leaving for the airport, and I'm not packed... typical.

Well the title pretty much says it all. I'm hoping one day I will kick this habit of not sleeping the night before I travel... but clearly not today. As we get ready to board a plane for three and a half months (wow...), I figured I should post our travel plans as internet access will not be guaranteed...

Sept 2 - 5: Frankfurt, Germany
Sept 5 - 8: Vienna, Austria
Sept 8: Bratislava, Slovakia???
Sept 8 - 11: Budapest, Hungary
Sept 11 - 15: Croatia - Split, Dubrovnik, Rijeka
Sept 15 - 20: London, England
Sept 20 - 23: Dublin, Ireland
Sept 23 - 29: Rome, Italy
Sept 29: Arrive in Madrid, Spain!

This is certainly going to be an adventure of a lifetime.

1 comment:

Jess Hunter said...

Yay for Dublin!! Please don't fall in love on this trip... the Spaniards don't deserve you!